We are P.O.P.
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries, Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We are P.O.P.: Passionate + Optimistic + Proud. Nothing can stop us.
How about you?
Reporting directly to our Chief Commercial Officer, the Country Manager Germany is responsible for leading and executing the B2B growth in Germany.
What you will do?
1- Define, drive and implement B2B Strategy for Germany
- Identify the most relevant B2B deals for the country/region and lead negotiations with key stakeholders
- Lead discussions with other teams in the company to build full business case and define deals modalities (legal, finance, brand…)
- Create, manage and prioritize the B2B pipeline to deliver budget revenues.
- Work with account managers to maintain successful relationships with existing partners, follow-up partnerships results
- Drive local management of ad sales to deliver expected results
- Work closely with central teams to maximize the local impact of central guidance/support and share best practices & lessons learnt
- Be responsible for B2B revenues
2 -Lead the B2B Team (BD, Account Management, AdSales & PR teams) :
- Manage team day-to-day, set-up objectives, lead performance review, ensure engagement
- Collaborate with dotted line managers
3- Embody Deezer, as its spokesperson
4-Be the leader on the ground
- Lead people with an alignment with the company’s values & leadership to ensure overall engagement, motivation and pride
- Ensure overall country/region mindset towards the same goals
- Be the functional manager of the local managers (marketing and content)
What we are looking for :
- 8+years of experience
- Experience in relevant digital and/or subscription business
- Deep knowledge about Business Development through B2B and negotiation skills
- Overall understanding of B2C activities in a subscription-based business
- An accurate understanding of a complex financial model (P&L fundamentals and levers)
- Previous experience in leading in a matrix organization or good understanding of local music subscription market or knowledge about AdSales would be a real plus
- Committed to delivering results
- Start-up mindset
- Experienced people leader, strong collaboration spirit
- Strong Leadership
Life @ Deezer
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.