London, England, United KingdomFull-time
Just Hack it!
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries, Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We dare to challenge the status quo and believe innovation is part of our DNA.
How about you?
Partnerships are at the heart of our DNA and are one of the main drivers of our growth: today we are partnering with leading brands like Xbox, Sonos, Orange, BMW, Google Home, T-Mobile, Roku, Fnac or Fitbit.
As a Business Development Director within the Partnerships Team, you will be responsible for building strategic relationships with global partners to distribute and promote Deezer and develop new business lines. If you are seeking an opportunity that will allow you to significantly impact our core KPIs and own the growth of this strategic area of our business, you’re in the right place.
What will you do?
What we are looking for:
Life @ Deezer
Depending on the country you’ll be working in, you will find several of the following perks:
- Start-up philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- Opportunities to share your love for music (in-house bands, gigs, piano, guitars…)
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.