We are P.O.P.
Deezer is a global music streaming service with over 53 millions of tracks and a leading presence in over 180 countries, with 14 million monthly active users.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We are P.O.P.: Passionate + Optimistic + Proud. Nothing can stop us.
How about you?
As a Strategic Partner Manager within the Global Partnerships Team, you will help launch and develop strategic relationships with global partners to distribute and promote Deezer across verticals such as retail, fitness, gaming, travel and more. If you are seeking an opportunity that will allow you to significantly impact our core KPIs and own the growth of this strategic area of our business, you’re in the right place.
What you will do?
- Seek, secure and execute partnership activation opportunities to reach targets & overpass them
- Analyse existing partnerships and make recommendations for ways to improve activations and unlock additional value for both Deezer and the partner
- Cultivate positive and trusted relationships with our partners in order to maximise potential, uncover new opportunities and secure long term relationships
- Explore new ways to continuously improve customer journeys & user experience through partners to improve acquisition and retention (via engagement)
- Ensure that all commitments and terms negotiated in the contract are delivered - whether on Deezer or on partner side (marketing commitments, reporting, invoicing…)
- Secure timely and successful project execution, on launches and ongoing deals, by efficiently coordinating and driving teams (local, central & possibly external teams)
- Identify bottlenecks & risks, inform relevant stakeholders on potential threats and propose corrective actions
- Support Deezer’s international teams in managing local partnerships & ensure global partnerships strategy is implemented
- Monitor projects and partnerships, track performance and progress and report on them
- Analyse projects and partnerships performance, identify key success factors and share learnings & knowledge
- Work with Product, Data, Brand and Marketing teams to develop a portfolio (inc. processes, product solutions, tracking methods, tools and marketing materials) designed to deliver value for partners and other internal stakeholders managing partnerships
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Business, or another relevant degree
- 3+ years of work experience in Strategic Partner Management or Project/Account Management with partners
- Experience in or related to the Consumer Electronics industry or in Retail
- Strong understanding of the digital music space
- Partner-oriented, hands-on, autonomous, proactive and can-do attitude
- Analytical, data-driven and tech-savvy, very comfortable in a technical environment
- Rigorous and well-organized with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines
- Negotiation, influencing & communication abilities to influence outcomes externally and internally, even without formal authority
- Experience working internationally and across cultures
- Fluent English required (main working language), French strongly recommended, other languages are a plus
Life @ Deezer Paris
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
- Start-up environment and philosophy
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.