Believe in Better.
With 53 million tracks and a presence in over 180 countries, Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world. Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We believe in better product, better speed and better people.
Deezer seeks a motivated individual to join its Customer Support team to participate in the evolution of our customer facing knowledge base.
- Analysis of incoming customer queries.
- Drafting & writing high quality customer service support articles.
- Review and maintain existing knowledge base content.
- Liaising with Deezer teams to stay apprised of all product updates.
- Communication of relevant updates with client support team.
- Other duties, as required.
- A wordsmith - you have a strong command of the English language and enjoy the craftsmanship of writing.
- Eager to learn - you’re hungry for new experiences where you can learn and develop new skills.
- Not afraid to fail - you accept mistakes occur but see them as an opportunity to learn and you don’t let them hold you back.
- Part of the solution - your actions will have a lasting and meaningful impact on Deezer and our users experience.
- Looking for a challenge - music and tech are constantly evolving, they challenge us daily to keep up with them. Can you?
- An audiophile - whether it’s discovering something new or listening to old favourites, you love all kinds of music.
Nice to have:
While not requirements for the role, the following will certainly help:
- Experience in Technical writing and/or Copywriting.
- Previous or current customer support experience.
- Fluency in any of the following languages French, Spanish, German or Portuguese.
Life @ Deezer
Depending on the country you’ll be working in, you will find several of the following perks:
- Start-up philosophy.
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation.
- Opportunities to share your love for music (in-house bands, gigs, piano, guitars…).
- Hackathons & meetups.
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties.
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks.
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags and table football.
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces.
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes.
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.