Believe in Better.
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries,
Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We believe in better product, better speed and better people!
How about you?
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director Germany, the Media & Acquisition Manager will be in charge of growing and engaging Deezer BtoC free & paying user base through all digital acquisition channels in Germany. The position is based in Paris and works directly with the team based in Miami.
- Build a tailored acquisition media plan for Germany, that fits the local context and business needs: splitting the digital budget between objectives (brand awareness, consideration, conversion, re-engagement) and media partners in order to gain new engaged Deezer users and/or re-engage already registered users
- Launch, follow and optimize digital campaigns to reach the objectives defined in the media plan
- Monitor continuously the results of digital campaigns to define and implement corrective actions and impulse initiatives
- Develop and monitor metrics, and provide weekly channel reporting to management as well as deep-dive analytics to uncover strategic insights and action plan
- Conduct formal A/B testing plans to optimize campaigns and channels
- Be the expert on German media environment: stay abreast of the local competitive landscape, challenges, and opportunities
- Play an advisory role in the Offline Media strategy construction, and impulse the online/offline media synergy
- Budget follow up
- Work hand in hand with the global media strategy team based in Paris, which provides the framework (insights, tools, partners) to help developing, implementing, analyzing and constantly refining the customer acquisition program strategy.
- Also, work closely with the German team, central brand, studio & comms, data & research, finance
What you will do?
- 2+ years of experience
- Marketing/business/commerce related degree: Master’s Degree in Economic, Business, Marketing
- Marketing experience in a digital environment: online marketing, online advertising, traffic acquisition or marketing analytics, especially on the mobile environment
- Comfortable working in a technology-based environment
- Ability to work well with many types of people across multiple global offices
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a very fast-paced work environment
- Highly analytical with an expert level proficiency in Excel, a passion for data report analysis and case studies
- Should be self-motivated and able to work effectively in an autonomous environment, proactive and persistent
- Prioritizing and organized
- English & German mandatory
Life @ Deezer
Depending on the country you’ll be working in, you will find several of the following perks:
- Start-up philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- Opportunities to share your love for music (in-house bands, gigs, piano, guitars…)
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.