Paris, Île-de-France, FranceFull-time
We are P.O.P.
Deezer is a global music streaming service with over 53 millions of tracks and a leading presence in over 180 countries, with 14 million monthly active users.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We are P.O.P.: Passionate + Optimistic + Proud. Nothing can stop us.
Join the Product Features Team and be the one shaping the future of Deezer! Our mission is to think, build and ship new features to millions of users. The subjects tackled by the team are as broad as enabling users to be one tap away from the perfect tracklist and creating innovative experiences to find what to play and engage more with the content on Deezer.
What you will do:
We are looking for an experience Lead Web Engineer with efficiency and scalability in mind. Being responsible for a product as popular as Deezer is a challenge, but if you are capable of working autonomously and help grow a talented team of web engineers (both front/back and full stack), enjoy working closely with designers, mobile engineering teams, infra teams, and QA to build the best features possible and understand how to build high quality front and back code at scale, then we want to hear from you!
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Leading a talented team of web engineers
- Working together to achieve team objectives
- Ensuring that all the written code has an high quality and the architecture is scalable
- Helping your team solve complex problems with smart solutions
- Inspiring and helping grow talents within your team
What we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience in web development
- Proficient, autonomous and rigorous
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases
- Understand the fundamentals of agility
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming and architecture
- PHP / Experience with Symfony would be a plus
- PHPUnit or Behat
- Mastering MySQL / Basic knowlegde of Cassandra or NoSQL would be a plus
- Memcache or Redis
- SASS / Compass / Gulp
Life @ Deezer Paris
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.