We are P.O.P.
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries, Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world. Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We are P.O.P.: Passionate + Optimistic + Proud. Nothing can stop us !
How about you?
We’re currently looking for a talented intern to join the Deezer’s Advertising Sales department that sells advertising space (Display, Audio, Video, Special Operations...) to media agencies and advertisers.
What you will do:
This position will serve as support for day-to-day operational issues and other related tasks for Advertising Operations like:
- Implement and track digital advertising campaigns from launch to completion with the traffic team (audio, video, display)
- Support campaigns management and KPI’s
- Support our relationships with top media partners and resellers
- Monitor and report on campaign performance and insights (Deezer Adserver)
- Programmatic media deal tracking and reporting (SSPs, DSPs)
- Support with Deezer AdSales Promotional activities (Events, Meetings, etc)
- Communicating technical specifications
- Responding to requests from sales (internal/external)
- Keep status reports updated and current
- Extract information from a diverse array of sources (Médiamétrie//NetRatings, Comscore,…) to build a full picture of marketplace understanding thanks to internal and external sources
- Help Marketing team to create and update sales and communication materials (sales presentation, flyers, …)
- Drive competitive intelligence regarding others media sales houses or media agencies
What we are looking for :
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business, or related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in Portuguese and English
- Advanced knowledge of windows packages (word / excel / powerpoint)
- Analytic skills
- Understanding of tech, web and mobile environment
- Foster excellent relationships with sales
- Already a first experience in the media / internet industry ? That would be a real plus
- You are excited to work within a tech and music-oriented environment :)
Life @ Deezer
- Start-up philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- Opportunities to share your love for music (gigs, piano, guitars)
- Areas to relax and collaborate
- An 'at-home' vibe, with great outood spaces
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.