We are P.O.P.
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries,
Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We are P.O.P.: Passionate + Optimistic + Proud. Nothing can stop us.
What you will do?
As an App Store Optimization (ASO) Specialist you will be responsible for the following:
- Analyze the performance of Deezer on the app stores platforms
- Set up an App Store Optimization (ASO) strategy to optimize and improve Deezer conversion rates
- Develop and update the company’s App Store Optimization strategy and guidelines.
- Work with external agencies and internal stakeholders to gain insights and identify areas for improvement
- Provide a POV for each of our key markets for how to maximize discoverability and conversion rates based on analytics
- Optimize Deezer organic index on all digital devices: ASO for in-app ecosystem on Android and iOS
- Optimize search keywords, product descriptions, screenshots, videos, icons, and reviews to improve keyword rankings and install rate.
- Monitor and report on keyword rankings, install rate, and effectiveness of experiments.
- Work with our localization team to optimize our app store presence in over 100+ markets worldwide.
- Internal management project and coordination with user engagement and technical teams: negotiate new implementations into their roadmap, follow progress, testing and debugging
- Work on designing alerting systems to anticipate or quickly fix data and tracking issues
- Work on some special operations and transversal projects within the team
- Stay current on the latest developments in app store optimization for both iOS and Google Play.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and develop new initiatives
What we are looking for:
- 3 + years of work experience in online marketing, online advertising, traffic acquisition, and marketing analytics
- Successfully planned and implemented an App Store Optimization strategy achieving significant app user base growth.
- Deep understanding of ASO, including knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods and effective strategies for growing app installs.
- Cross-device and cross-channel experience with a strong focus on mobile path to conversion, tracking and reporting
- Experience collaborating with web developers on the technical tracking specifications for products, especially for mobile
- Highly analytical with an expert level proficiency in Excel, a passion for data report analysis and case studies
- Should be self-motivated and able to work effectively in an autonomous environment, proactive and persistent
- Ability to work well with many types of people across multiple global offices. International/localization experience is a plus.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a very fast-paced work environment
- Fluent in English
Life @ Deezer
Depending on the country you’ll be working in, you will find several of the following perks:
- Start-up philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- Opportunities to share your love for music (in-house bands, gigs, piano, guitars…)
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.