We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you ?
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Insights and Analytics Manager leader to join our BI & Data Analytics team, which is responsible of analysing our global business performance whilst working on strategic recommendations to grow the business.
What you will do ?
- Lead a team of Business Analysts, setting focus, strategy and priorities for the teams work to maximise influence and impact for the business.
- Ensure data and insights are actionable to drive decisions across the business.
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders at Director and Executive level.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of data scientists, market analysts, finance department and others across the company passionate about Deezer’s success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for providing business cases for Market entry, Pricing strategy, Offer & Promo performance ( conversion, retention, customer LTV, churn…).
- Provide detailed analysis, generate reports/ analysis of business results but also synthesis results into high-level recommendations.
- Identify positive financial outcomes to increase profitability.
- Analyse business performance: acquisition of new users, partnerships.
- conversion from free to paying user, churn, survival rate.
- Generate financial ad-hoc analyses and recommendations.
What we are looking for :
- At least 5-7 years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong management experience wit at least 3 years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Engineering, with Finance or Economics or Quantitative field.
- Master or MBA would be a plus.
- Familiar in SQL and data.
- Passion for Data and Statistics.
- Extensive experience in Powerpoint and Excel, especially Excel pivot table and macro, proficient in Tableau.
- Capacity to operate independently, being thorough, and delivering results in a highly organised manner.
- Critical thinking, high attention to details and very strong analytical skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Management skills.
- Fluent in English.
Life @ Deezer HQ
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties
- Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
- English and French language courses
- Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer