We are P.O.P.
Deezer is a global music streaming service with over 53 millions of tracks and a leading presence in over 180 countries, with 14 million monthly active users.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We are P.O.P.: Passionate + Optimistic + Proud. Nothing can stop us.
How about you ?
We are currently looking for an experienced Global Business Insights & Analyst leader to join our BI & Data Analytics team, which is responsible of analysing our global business performance whilst working on strategic recommendations to grow the business.
What you will do ?
- Lead a team of Business Analysts, setting focus, strategy and priorities for the teams work to maximise influence and impact for the business.
- Ensure data and insights are actionable to drive decisions across the business.
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders at Director and Executive level.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of data scientists, market analysts, finance department and others across the company passionate about Deezer’s success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for providing business cases for Market entry, Pricing strategy, Offer & Promo performance ( conversion, retention, customer LTV, churn…).
- Provide detailed analysis, generate reports/ analysis of business results but also synthesis results into high-level recommendations.
- Identify positive financial outcomes to increase profitability.
- Analyse business performance: acquisition of new users, partnerships.
- conversion from free to paying user, churn, survival rate.
- Generate financial ad-hoc analyses and recommendations.
What we are looking for :
- At least 5-7 years of experience in a similar position.
- 3 years of management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Engineering, with Finance or Economics or Quantitative field.
- Master or MBA would be a plus.
- Proficient in SQL and extensive experience handling large volumes of data.
- Passion for Data and Statistics.
- Extensive experience in Powerpoint and Excel, especially Excel pivot table and macro, proficient in Tableau.
- Capacity to operate independently, being thorough, and delivering results in a highly organised manner.
- Critical thinking, high attention to details and very strong analytical skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Management skills.
- Fluent in English.
Life @ Deezer Paris
Depending on the country you’ll be working in, you will find several of the following perks:
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.