Believe in Better
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries,
Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We believe in better product, better speed and better people!
One for All, and all for one! We stick together and trust each other.
How about you?
Join the Core Team and be part of Deezer's next steps.
As the name of our team suggests, we develop the heart of Deezer. We provide every component needed by other teams in order to add great features to our product. As a Quality Assurance Analyst in the Core team, you will be facing challenging technical tasks.
You will be working within a team of talented QA Analysts, and you will share every technical knowledge of the Deezer apps. Using your analytical point of view and your eye for quality, you will also work in collaboration with every developer to deliver defect-free products that comply with technical specifications and business requirements, and lately, ensure the best experience for our customers.
What you will do:
- Master your assigned projects: take complete control over the projects you are responsible for, work closely with our Developers and Product team in order to bring them to life.
- Run functional tests on Core features and communicate clearly with your developers team about your test status and advancement.
- Review, write and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures.
- Report regularly to your QA Lead and Core QA team, communicate constantly about your projects.
- Master every Deezer apps : Android, iOS, Web, Desktop and Xbox.
- Work with other QA Teams in order to deliver all the Deezer products on time and with the best quality.
- Get involved in the cross-team QA processes and participate actively in the QA Community of Practice.
- Participate to the Agile rituals, follow processes and propose improvements.
- Be a productive member of the QA Team : be helpful, considerate and humble towards your colleagues.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience in Quality Assurance (mobile application, software or website).
- Demonstrated experience in writing test requirements, and test cases.
- Solid experience in Agile work environments.
- Familiar with the following tools : Jira, Github, Charles Proxy.
- Real motivation for quality assurance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English / French).
- Strong analytical skills.
- You are completely at ease when working with senior developers and product owners / managers.
- You are curious and well organised.
- You like getting completely involved in a project.
Life @ Deezer
Depending on the country you’ll be working in, you will find several of the following perks:
- Start-up philosophy.
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation.
- Opportunities to share your love for music (in-house bands, gigs, piano, guitars…).
- Hackathons & meetups.
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties.
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks.
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags and table football.
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces.
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes.
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.