Paris, Île-de-France, FranceFull-time
We are P.O.P
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries, Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We are P.O.P.: Passionate + Optimistic + Proud. Nothing can stop us.
How about you?
We are currently looking for an HR Operations Specialist to join our HR Operations & Projects Team that covers an International scope in zones like Europe, Asia and Americas.
What you will do:
- Participate in the administrative follow-up of the employees life cycle in collaboration with the HR Operations team and Business Partners
- Manage the on boarding process, administrative formalities related to the employment contract, registration on payroll, benefits registration etc
- Collecting payroll information and coordinating the process with external providers
- Daily HRIS management (onboardings, offboardings, reporting lines changes, holidays calculations ect.)
- Communication with external providers for matters like Payroll, Benefits and Immigration
- Advice on HR rules & policies applicable in different countries (holidays, health plans etc )
What we are looking for:
Life @ Deezer Paris
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.