We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
We are looking for a talented Offline Media Manager to join our Marketing team dedicated to MENAT markets (UAE, KSA, EG, TK, MA…)
The objective will be to enhance Deezer’s brand awareness and brand perception.
Reporting directly to the MENAT Marketing Director, you will actively manage offline B2C media buying & planning in the MENAT region.
What you will do:
- Responsible for implementing the Offline Marketing strategy focused on increasing Brand Awareness, generating new users, subscribers and ultimately increase our market share.
- Develop, plan & execute Offline B2C Marketing campaigns (TV, Offline & OOH..etc), including asset production with both external and internal teams.
- Manage media agency & offline media vendors across the region.
- Work closely with the Digital Media & Acquisition manager (in charge of the digital media side) to ensure consistent communication, tonality and imagery.
- Strategically identify & develop B2C partnerships with external companies and brands to expand Deezer’s local reach and attract users within the partners’ audiences. Execute collaborative campaigns with partners.
- Develop, negotiate and sign offline media partnerships including a clear activation plan for each partner.
- Stay up to date with the competitive landscape, and the latest trends and developments in the offline media arena, identify opportunities to promote the Deezer brand and help the business succeed .
- Work closely with different teams on a long term activation of partnerships and local rollout of global B2C partnerships.
What we are looking for:
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Marketing & Mass Communication.
- 3-5+ years of recent work experience in Marketing, advertising, especially in offline media buying.
- Ability to be creative and proactive.
- Strong knowledge of local and regional offline media trends & opportunities especially in KSA, GCC & Egypt .
- Strong analytical, project management and organisation skills.
- You feel comfortable in a challenging environment.
- Experience with regional or global brands and a start-up would be a real plus.
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint have no secret for you.
- Proficiency in Arabic and fluent in English.
- You are excited to work within a music-oriented environment.
- Be aware that you need to send your application in English.
- Track record of setting and delivering on meaningful KPIs for offline media buying & planning in MENA.
Life @ Deezer HQ
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties
- Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
- English and French language courses
- Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer.