Paris, Île-de-France, FranceIntern
Just Hack it!
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries,
Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We dare to challenge the status quo and believe innovation is part of our DNA.
How about you?
We are looking for an intern web engineer to join our Content Team, which is responsible for connecting our end users with the content creators through robust content ingestion, tailored content display and smart data and analytics feedback.
Be part of Deezer's next step, by helping us to improve our content ingestion, analytics providing, and artist remuneration pipelines.
What you will do:
- Analytics: Provide smart feedbacks on how content performs on Deezer, by working on Backstage, the “Deezer for artists” web app, providing a lot of analytics and features for content creators.
- Artists fair remuneration: Help Deezer become the most loved streaming platform by content creators, by improving our artists remuneration pipeline, and releasing with us the “User Centric Payment System”.
What we are looking for:
- Good knowledge of Python for back-end development (We have a Django REST API)
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS / JS for front-end development (We use ReactJS)
- Strong abilities to communicate with end users, and understand their needs
- Interests in Big Data (you’ll work on a daily basis with Data Engineers / Analysts)
- Proven Engineering skills (Code versioning, Tests, Reviews, …)
- Proactive, Rigourous, Organised
- Team player, Hungry for learning
Life @ Deezer
- Start-up philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- Opportunities to share your love for music (in-house bands, gigs, piano, guitars…)
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer, fall, winter and spring parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates, crossfit and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.