Believe in Better.
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in over 180 countries, Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We believe in better product, better speed and better people.
How about you?
We are currently looking for a talented Associate Client Support Manager to lead, mentor and coach a small team in delivering excellent customer service. This position is for a 12-month period.
We’ve come a long way already and we need positive, enthusiastic individuals to help us keep raising the bar, are you up for the challenge?
What you will do:
- From coaching & performance management to influencing policy & processes, ensuring excellent service is at the heart of everything you do.
- Chart your team development path, being accountable for their performance and growth.
- Developing Deezer’s customer support experience, coordinating new initiatives and acting as a point of contact for support with our partners and business departments.
What we are looking for:
- A Leader - you believe in leading by example, but also recognise when to let others take the reins.
- A People Person - invested in the individuals in your team and your measure of success is their growth and development.
- Support Veteran - years of support experience has given you a keen eye for anticipating and meeting customer needs.
- Champion for Change - open to new ideas, you focus on the positives and moving forward.
- Part of the Solution - your actions will have an lasting and meaningful impact on Deezer and our users experience.
- Communicator - you’re confident in front of a group or one-to-one. You understand the importance of clear and proactive communication in addressing issues before they occur.
- Not afraid to fail - you accept mistakes occur but see them as an opportunity to learn and you don’t let them hold you or your team back.
- While not requirements for the role, the following will certainly help:
- Linguist - Fluent English plus one or more of French, German, Spanish or Portuguese.
- Tech Savvy - knowledge of mobile and digital technology
Life @ Deezer
Depending on the country you’ll be working in, you will find several of the following perks:
- - Start-up philosophy.
- - Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation.
- - Opportunities to share your love for music (in-house bands, gigs, piano, guitars…).
- - Hackathons & meetups.
- - Friday drinks, summer and winter parties.
- - A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks.
- - Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags and table football.
- - An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces.
- - Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes.
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.