Description de l'entreprise
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears
Description du poste
How about you?
As a Pre-Sales Consultant - Partner Integration, you will work very closely with our business development teams across the world to provide product and technical expertise on Deezer solutions.
This role requires that combination of both Pre-sale, Product and Technical skills.
What you will do:
- Work directly with new or existing worldwide partners to provide product and technical credibility and lead discussions around what the partner wants to accomplish and what Deezer has to offer that would meet those needs.
- You will define and propose relevant solutions.
- Collaborate very closely with the Partnerships Product team, which includes product managers and developers that support the partner's platform to develop different tools for the partnerships.
What we are looking for:
- Strong pre-sale skills: to put our value proposition of Deezer’s products and journeys, be able to highlight benefits of considered solutions depending on Partner's needs, adapt your discourse to your interlocutors and make it understandable for both technical and non-technical people.
- Depth of technical and business understanding of all Deezer products and the ability to determine which of our many products represents the best opportunity for both the partner and Deezer.
- Soft skills in speaking with all management and technicality levels (CEO, CFO, CTO, VP Engineering, etc) of a partner and internally
- Technical skills to provide clarity on the implementation specifics for a CTO, engineering manager and/or developer
- Creation of a solution design that reflects the suggested Deezer solution(s) that is provided within the context of the partner's offering. Provide a guide of technical integration, with the technical details including API calls and options, setting up test accounts, etc.
- Ensure a smooth go to production with the partner.
- Having a good sense of prioritization, doing what is right for the company.
Life @ Deezer Paris
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.