We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you ?
We are looking for a Senior User Researcher to join our Research team.
Deezer loves its users, and we want them to love us just as much. The aim of Research at Deezer is to ensure that product, marketing, and strategic decisions are made with the market and user firmly in mind. This means constantly keeping a pulse on both current and future users, around the world. This also means looking at our competition and the global market dynamics to spot the next big opportunity.
What you will do :
- Lead on the strategy and execution of user & product research projects; helping establish the function.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data, design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing.
- Generate & plan communication for insights that inform product & business decisions.
- Be a methodological generalist with a broad range of qualitative & quantitative skills.
- Presentation of data in visually intuitive and creative ways.
- Immerse yourself in the product & business and make specific recommendations.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years experience in Product & UX research or insights-related position.
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
- Comfortable presenting/sharing-out findings and insights with key stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability in translating data into actionable insights.
- Highly organized, detail orientated, and able to manage several projects at once.
- Experience with one of: Stata, SPSS, R or other statistical package.
- Proficiency in English; French, Portuguese, or German considered as a strong asset.
Life @ Deezer HQ
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties
- Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
- English and French language courses
- Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer