We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
We are looking for a Non-Music Content Editor to work within the Editorial team on Podcasts, Radios and Live Audio Streaming. The team is responsible for the content strategy and editorial monitoring. You will provide support in managing content projects.
What you will do:
- Manage Podcast and Live Radio channel.
- Define and implement a non-music strategy (audio content)
- Manage Live Audio Streaming of concerts.
- Development of original audio content.
- Coordinate with HQ team to outline our local strategy to grow podcast in Brazil.
- Manage internal tools (CMS) to publish and organise the content offer.
- Daily programming of the Deezer’s homepage sections.
- Help maintain the content programming to the editorial line standards.
- Identify new growth opportunities and optimisations to existing programs .
- Hold responsibility for tracking KPIs and managing projects plan.
- Work within Deezer’s editorial guidelines to create and execute the editorial strategy for the local market.
- Work with podcast partners to acquire a wide variety of high quality content aimed at the local audience.
- Work with local producers to source Original podcast formats fitting Deezer’s positioning.
- Program podcasts across the Deezer product ensuring it is perfectly localised to your audience.
- Analyse data and performance indicators of your own work.
- Work collaboratively with the Social Media, PR and Marketing team to drive success in local and global campaigns.
- Work with the global teams including Brand, Acquisition, Recommendation, Product Features and Search to improve the overall content experience for your audience.