We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service.
From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
We are currently looking for a super talented intern/apprentice to join our Growth Marketing team.
The team is responsible for supporting and developing Deezer organic traffic through Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), App Stores Optimisation (ASO) and user journey optimization. The team is also dedicated to support Media & Acquisition team by implementing and maintaining marketing analytics solutions.
What you will do?
You will be responsible for the following missions:
- Coordinate with brand and marketing teams and be responsible for the timely delivery of all required assets for the optimization of Deezer App Stores pages on Android and iOS.
- Work alongside technical and marketing teams to optimize Deezer organic indexation on desktop and mobile web.
- Monitor organic acquisition performances (using analytics and crawling tools) and contribute to deep-dive analysis in order to identify areas of improvements and synergies.
- Assist the Traffic Acquisition team in tracking setup and campaign analysis tasks.
- Build a close and operational relation with external partners and solutions, in France and abroad.
- Work on some special operations and transversal projects within the team.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and develop new initiatives.
What we are looking for :
- Master’s Degree in Economic, Business, Marketing.
- Knowledgeable on SEO and ASO, preferably with a first experience of Google Analytics, App nnie and/or other user-centric and site-centric tools.
- Experience collaborating with web developers on the technical tracking specifications for products, especially for mobile.
- Highly analytical with an expert level proficiency in Excel, a passion for data report analysis and case studies.
- Should be self-motivated and with the will to build and grow with the Growth Marketing team.
- Able to work effectively in an autonomous environment, proactive and persistent.
- Ability to work well with many types of people across multiple global offices.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a very fast-paced work environment.
- Skills in using Photoshop is a plus
- Fluent in English
Life @ Deezer
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favourite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.