We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you:
The Content Team is looking for a Product Manager!
Our mission is to build the Deezer content pages (artist, album, playlist, podcasts, audiobooks) to provide our users the most relevant content.
What you will do:
- Develop the best sharing experience on Deezer and bring up new formats of content
- Collaborate with the Catalog team to consolidate metadata available for share
- Develop and improve Deezer content views
- Work with dedicated web & mobile developers, QA, UX/UI designer & data analyst
- Track the performance of our product, use tools like GA, Hit/click maps, AB-testing tools
- Defend the end user perspective within the Content startup
- Ensure the quality of the content shared by the end users
- Align with Brand to transpose their vision of Deezer image in content views
- Identify and actively monitor the volume of shares
- Transpose global objectives into concrete action
- Bind Catalog and Content Views team on common objectives
How about you? Ideally you are...
- Curious with music and the creators' vision.
- Team player: We stand strong as a team rather than as a sum of talents and are willing to accept feedback and share our know-how to deliver the best experience possible to our users.
- Great listener: You know it’s not about pushing your own ideas but about understanding the real pains our users are experiencing and finding creative & effective ways to solve their problems
- Involved: Everything you create is thought, reviewed and shipped thoroughly. Your role is to make sure you closely monitor the results of your work and keep improving it through iterations over time. You move things forward.
- Opened & eager to learn: You know the best ideas come from sharing yours with others.
- With a strong ability to lead projects and interface with other teams.
- 3+ years of product management or program management experience, ideally in music industry or E-commerce, delivering end-user facing products and services,
- Leadership, dependency management and cross-group collaboration
- Experience creating functional specifications,
- Experience working with Agile and Scrum methodologies,
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal/soft skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships within the company and with partners,
- Curious and well organized,
- Great team spirit.
- Fluent in English
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> English and French language courses
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer