Paris, Île-de-France, FranceIntern
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
We're looking for an intern to help support our localization team in providing localizations across everything from product to marketing and more. It's a fast-paced environment with great opportunities to learn as you do, and shape the future of localization in our company.
What you will do:
- Help to co-ordinate the whole translation workflow: file preparations, instructions to teams, scheduling, stakeholder co-ordination,
- Perform linguistic QA/review and ensure terminology consistency,
- Work with teams across Deezer to ensure localization best practices are followed,
- Engage with teams across the business to ensure knowledge is shared and training delivered.
What we are looking for:
- Undertaking a degree in Translation and/or Translation management,
- Fluent English and French: written and spoken. Knowledge of additional languages is a plus but not mandatory,
- Knowledge of CAT tools,
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (php, python) would be a great addition.
Life @ Deezer HQ in Paris
We are an equal opportunity employer.