Coral Gables, FL, United StatesPart-time
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
What you will do?
What we are looking for:
This is a working student position (20 hours / week).
Life @ Deezer
Depending on the country you’ll be working in, you will find several of the following perks:
- Start-up philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- Opportunities to share your love for music (in-house bands, gigs, piano, guitars…)
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.