We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
We are currently looking for a super talented intern to join our french Editorial Content team.
You will actively help providing editorial content for Deezer’s global audience.
What you will do:
- Follow-up on the major musical releases and recommendations in the editorial playlisting
- Weekly update of the main editorial playlists while keeping a follow-up with the labels regarding the artists main assets (music, pictures and upcoming releases).
Project Management soldier:
- Project Management of several content operations : La Relève, Souvenirs d'été/Summer, New Year’s Eve, the International day of Women Rights, Pride Month, and so on.
- Coordination between several services in order to create content assets (CRM, design, copywriting) and regular production briefs for the Deezer studio
- Programming duties within the music and non-music channels (CMS Management)
- Daily programming of the Deezer’s homepage sections
- Daily market analysis on content and competition
- Monitoring of content performance - daily KPIs - and data analysis of the editorial playlists streams
CRM and marketing warrior:
- Management of the editorial CRM operations : production of the weekly editorial newsletter and the regular notifications sent on the application Deezer
- “Deezer Slideshow” management : daily programming and copywriting of the promotional assets of Deezer Homepage
What we are looking for:
- Previous internships or volunteer experience in the music industry or content focused role will be highly regarded
- Broad knowledge of popular music and endless appetite for music and entertainment content (radios, podcasts…), you have a strong listening ability.
- Open-mindedness and curiosity - it can be a punchline, an electronic melody or a french pop discovery : anything can move you when it’s about music.
- Strong understanding of the digital music space and ability to quickly learn to use new software.
Passion for numbers and statistics, proficiency in Excel and powerpoint.
- Creativity and team spirit : your vision and your freshness will be essential in driving your teammates inspiration.
- You’re funny - it’s important.
Good communication skills.
- Proficient in English.
- Team spirit: Curious, flexible, autonomous, and passionate about music, digital media & data.
- Strong ability in managing several projects at the same time and meeting short deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills. Planning duties are a piece of cake for you
- Interest in numbers and statistics, proficiency in Excel & Power Point.
Life @ Deezer
- Start-up philosophy.
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation.
- Opportunities to share your love for music (in-house bands, gigs, piano, guitars…).
- Hackathons & meetups.
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties.
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks.
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags and table football.
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces.
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes.
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.