We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
We’re currently looking for a talented intern to join Deezer’s Global Artist Relations team, based in our Paris office. You must be fluent in both English and French, and obsessed with music.
This is a 6 month internship from February / March 2020.
What you will do:
- Help on a daily basis with artist marketing campaigns (brief, coordination, asset collection)
- Prepare promotion plans with internal stakeholders
- Assist on data collection and analysis
- Prepare our internal communication documents: playlist updates shared with labels, industry news updates, release planning and campaign schedule
- Identify marketing project opportunities and present them to the team for consideration
- Assist the team on building great tools for artists to track their analytics and manage their profile on Deezer
- Assist the team in putting together a wide range of events (Deezer Sessions, listening sessions, live concerts)
What we are looking for :
- Strong understanding of music industry and current social trends
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French
- Advanced knowledge of Windows packages (Word / Excel / Powerpoint) and Google Suite (Docs / Sheets / Slides)
- Driven and self-motivated with can-do attitude
- Experience in the music industry? That would be a real plus
- You are excited to work within a tech and music-oriented environment :)
Life @ Deezer
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- Gig tickets
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.