We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears
How about you?
The Talent Acquisition Team’s job is to find, attract, assess and convince the best talent in the world to join Deezer. We love recruitment. We’re passionate about matching the right people with the right opportunities. We work mainly as expert recruiters, but we also tackle some strategic HR projects to help define the best possible candidate experience.
What you will do:
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand roles requirements, candidate profiles
- Define the best candidate identification strategy
- Fully handle the recruitment process end to end
- Develop, test and track diverse internal and external sourcing strategies to build an effective sourcing plan to bring talent
- Build relationships with candidate communities to maintain a network of potential candidates and nurture a pipeline of potential candidates
- Contribute to developing Employer Value Proposition to engage candidates
- Build up relevant market/business understanding to improve and further develop search project efficiency
- Actively track, manage and report on candidate pipelines through the applicant tracking system
- Provide the best candidate experience
- Manage ad-hoc projects
What we are looking for:
- You have 3+ years of experience in Talent Sourcing with proven success metrics, either in-house or agency,
- Ideally have been previously exposed to ATS or other HR software programs for candidate management,
- Strong drive for both success and excellence, attention to details and strong persistence,
- Self-driven, with a strong sense of responsibility,
- Ability to manage multiples searches at the same time, also to prioritize,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and French,
- Curious, eager to learn and share,
- You feel comfortable working in a face past and international environment.
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> English and French language courses
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer