We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
We are looking for an enthusiastic CRM Intern to join our London CRM team. Our ideal candidate will have some knowledge of CRM and Marketing and a strong willingness to learn this area further and enhance their skills.
This position will be responsible for the implementation of personalised, multichannel CRM campaigns for our European, Asian and African (EAA) markets, supporting the company’s strategic direction and objectives on a global scale.
The CRM Intern will report to our Head of Marketing for the EAA division and also work closely with other teams across our London and Global offices.
This is a 6-month internship
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and CRM Managers while delivering a series of multi-channel CRM communications spanning emails, push notifications and in-app pushes.
- Day to day production management of communications from the initial briefs to editorial and creative services, targeting and data selection, as well as deploying them to customers and reporting back to your manager, the team and other stakeholders.
- Development and analysis of test and learn strategy to optimise communications effectiveness; feeding all insights gained from regular reporting back to create a continuous process of testing and improvement.
- Contribute to the global CRM strategy with the other members of the team and its Manager.
- Creation of emails using HTML and CSS coding, candidates must show creativity when designing and developing templates.
- Be able to forge strong relationships with teams covering the market and introduce and implement campaigns according to market needs.
What we are looking for:
- Passion to learn and progress in CRM marketing.
- Be a proactive person who displays initiative and creativity.
- Quality, accuracy and attention to detail are critical.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to ensure the job gets done.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers and others at all levels.
- Able to effectively prioritise workload, set up systems to organise and manage administrative work.
- HTML and CSS skills advantageous but not a requirement.
- Knowledge of other languages (Russian, Dutch, Spanish) is a plus, but not a requirement.
Location available: London or Paris
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> English and French language courses
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer