Paris, IDF, FranceIntern
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you:
As a Data Storyteller, you will be using both your data skills and visual creativity to turn hundreds of terabytes of data into compelling and insightful data visualisations on a variety of topics: from shifts in music consumption due to external or social effects (e.g: evolution of music genres, holidays, ...), or performing a sentiment analysis on lyrics (eg: analysing how positive or negative certain genres are). These visualisations will be shared internally, and externally via our Deezer blog.
What you will do:
As a Data Storyteller, your work will include:
What we are looking for:
- Advanced degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science, or Business School.
- Experience with infographics software, photoshop, or equivalent.
- Proficient in SQL or equivalent.
- Data visualisation skills.
- Passion for data, numbers, and statistics.
- Team player, creative, and able to set own priorities.
- Ability to communicate to end users with compelling articles & presentations.
- At least working level standard of both English & French.
- Passionate about music & streaming is a plus.
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> English and French language courses
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer