We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
Lead all the Marketing initiatives for Deezer in Brazil, from strategy to execution, focused on increasing Deezer awareness and growth of the subscriber base, leveraging Deezer to be the number 1 in Brazil.
What you'll do:
- Define and implement a Mktg strategy focused on increasing Monthly Active User base, Branding Awaren, ss, and Market Share;
- Define and implement an Acquisition Strategy in coordination with the Global Mktg Team, following global guidelines for branding and acquisition costs;
- Management of KPI’s for Acquisition, Conversion, Churn and Customer Satisfaction, being responsible for creating a plan to increase the performance of each one;
- Management of CRM Campaigns (Audio, Email, Banners, Push Notifications, SMS, etc) focused on conversion and churn reduction;
- Social Media strategy and Digital presence;
- PR strategy
- Development of Marketing partnerships with Brands, Media Groups, Festivals, Venues, increasing offline and online presence;
- Ensure brand consistency across all partner activities and channels following the Deezer’s Brand Guideline
- Development and implementation of Content Mktg campaigns and localization of Global Programs, in connection with Labels/Content teams;
- Management of the BR Marketing Budget, reporting to the MD Brazil and Global team;
- Development of opportunities to engage local developers to use Deezer’s APIs;
- Development and implementation of Deezer Influencer Program;
- Management of media and creative agencies;
- Marketing Researches;
- Coordination of Trade Mkt activities B2C and B2B
- Management of a team of 4-5 people
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, with deep knowledge of new media channels and social media;
- Significant track record in Mktg Consumer campaigns, Branding positioning, Acquisition, Content Marketing Strategies
- Strong understanding of digital media, internet, and digital music environment;
- Must be an articulate professional with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to succeed in a start-up environment; proactive and hands-on
- Driven and self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Fluent in English & Portuguese; French would be a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Music and Tech lover
- Team builder
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.