We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you:
We are looking for a Global Content Operations Assistant to work within the Global Editorial team on Podcasts, Radios, Audiobooks. The team is responsible for the global content strategy and editorial monitoring. You will provide support in analyzing content usage, programming podcasts, coordinate and support local teams on global editorial operations.
What you will do:
- Regular collation, analysis and presentation of the global audience results
- Help maintain the content programming to the editorial line standards
- Support editors on using tools and AB testing content channels
- Support country content launches: training and programming support to make sure everything is delivered on time.
- Find new content and engagement opportunities by keeping an eye on what’s changing in the podcast and radio industry.
- Assist with promotional campaigns and internal communication updates
- Managing the upcoming events calendar to find content and promotion opportunities
- Adding and programming podcasts for the US and UK
What we are looking for:
- Previous internships or volunteer experience in the podcast industry/digital media will be highly regarded
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Ability to brainstorm and iterate on new ways to offer content in a fun, engaging manner
- Aptitude for pairing creative thinking with rigorous quantitative analysis, proficiency in Excel and Ppt
- Proficient in English and French (working language), brazilian portugese is a plus.
- Strong understanding of the digital media space
- Team spirit: well-organized, good communication skills, autonomous, and passionate about podcasts, media & data
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> English and French language courses
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer