Paris, IDF, FranceFull-time
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you:
QA Teams at deezer
At Deezer we strongly believe in our product and we want our dear users to make the most out of it! We are user-centric all the way.
What you will do:
Some might vary depending on the team, but common tasks are:
● Being involved in test automation: you update or write automated test scripts for your projects & develop new ways to automatically test our applications.
● Plan and perform manual, UI, logs and API tests, write, improve & maintain test cases and analyse automated test results.
● Continually ensure the quality of Deezer products by performing non-regression tests.
● Design test cases: You design and write tests cases for new features, or update those which already exist.
● Track issues: maintain and update the backlogs of bugs, write clear and detailed bug reports, and communicate about your testing activities.
● Participate in all the Agile rituals in place: daily, sprint plannings, sprint retrospectives, post-mortems...
To be successful in this mission, you will need the following:
● At least 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance, in software and mobile testing(Android and iOS environments would be awesome).
● You are familiar with tools such as Jira, Postman, Test management like HipTest, Jira, Github, Postman, Charles, is a plus.
● Good knowledge of Java programming language is a big plus.
● Previous experience with Selenium WebDriver and Appium would be great for some of the QA teams.
● Demonstrated experience in writing test requirements, and test cases.
● Real motivation for quality assurance problematics and troubleshooting.
● You like getting completely involved in a project, have a great team spirit and a positive attitude.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills (English and/or French).
● Experience in agile work environments.
● Team spirit and a can-do attitude.
Life @ Deezer HQ
We are an equal opportunity employer.