We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you ?
We are looking for Market Research apprentice to join our Marketing Research team.
Deezer loves its users, and we want them to love us just as much. The aim of Research at Deezer is to ensure that product, marketing, and strategic decisions are made with the market firmly in mind. This means constantly keeping a pulse on both current and future users, around the world. This also means looking at our competition and the global market dynamics to spot the next big opportunity.
What you will do:
- Support in the scope setting, design and analysis of a range of research projects; employing a mix of both qualitative and quantitative market research methodologies.
- Support the team in their quest of better understanding music streaming users and users-to-be, their needs, their attitudes and behaviors
- Investigate market perceptions of Deezer vs competition
- Collaborate with the brand and marketing teams to address their various needs: from brand positioning to communication
- Support in the management of projects from inception to completion, ensuring delivery of projects to a high standard - with research agencies or in-house
- Support in the analysis of projects run by the team (brand tracker, pre-tests, post-tests, segmentations...); it's a hands-on position where we'll ask you to script questionnaires, dig into data, produce reports...
- Work closely with the user research and the data teams
What we are looking for:
- Ability to recommend and manage the right research design, and be able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative market research.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguous information to deliver clear and actionable insights.
- Advanced user of Excel and Powerpoint
- Genuine interest in market research and marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills: the market research intern will interact with many stakeholders in the company. Be organized and a team player
- Passionately curious, with the ambition and discipline to drive ideas to completion.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Market Research, Psychology, or Social Sciences
- Proficiency in English (oral & written) required, French, German or Portuguese a strong asset
- Experience with one of the following a plus : Stata, SPSS or R.
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> English and French language courses
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer