We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service.
From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
Based in Paris, and under the direct supervision of the local Marketing Director, the local media & acquisition manager will be in charge of growing and engaging Deezer BtoC and B2B2C free & paying user base through all digital acquisition channels on all Middle East and North Africa markets, with a strong focus on KSA and TR
What you will do:
- Build a tailored local acquisition media plan that fits the local context and business needs: splitting the digital budget between objectives (brand awareness, consideration, conversion, re-engagement) and media partners in order to gain new engaged Deezer users and/or re-engage already registered users
- Launch, follow, and optimize digital campaigns to reach the objectives defined in the media plan
- Monitor continuously the results of digital campaigns to define and implement corrective actions and impulse initiatives
- Develop and monitor metrics, and provide weekly channel reporting to management as well as deep-dive analytics to uncover strategic insights and action plan
- Conduct formal A/B testing plans to optimize campaigns and channels
- Be the expert on the local media environment: stay abreast of the local competitive landscape, challenges and opportunities
- Play an advisory role marketing strategy construction, and impulse the online/offline media synergy
- Budget follow up
- Work hand in hand with the global media strategy team, who provides the framework (insights, tools, partners) to help developing, implementing, analyzing and constantly refining the customer acquisition program strategy.
- Other local teams (to stay abreast of digital best practices), central brand, studio & comms, data & research, finance
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at-home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> English and French language courses
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer