We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
We are looking for a versatile copywriter/content writer (m/f) for Germany, Austria and Switzerland as parental leave replacement from the beginning of October. You find the right words for our marketing campaigns and have a soft spot (and the talent) for good blog entries. You know what SEO means and how to use it to our advantage, UX/UI are also no foreign words to you. You get to the heart of information in short and long texts in an entertaining way and always hit the right tone.
What you will do:
Reporting to the Marketing Director GSA, you will work on:
- Localization of our app and website (English is source language, localisation to German language).
- Creation of texts/ideas for Marketing campaigns of all kinds and all possible Marketing channels (Online Marketing as Google ad/display ads/video, B2B Marketing, Social Media).
- Creation of texts for CRM Communication.
- Creation/editing of texts for internal and external purposes.
- Ensuring Deezer tonality and text quality at all levels, especially when working with external service providers.
- Ensure brand and creative consistency with Global guidelines while taking into account German specifications.
- Close cooperation with various Deezer teams (Content, Global Studio team).
- Editing of the German Deezer Blog.
What you are looking for:
- You have at least 2-3 years of professional experience as copywriter, content writer, editor, editorial trainee or in a similar field.
- You have experience in localizing websites or apps and/or UX/UI copy.
- Texts for different communication channels are no problem for you. CRM, Social Media, Blog, Google Ads, Videos - you name it.
- You have an eye for detail, especially for error-free texts.
- Passion for music and entertainment is a plus.
- German is your first language.
- Knowledge of French is a double plus.
- Team spirit, and you believe in collective success.
- Creativity is one of your talents.
- You can work according to copy guidelines and with target groups, strike the right tonality for B2B, B2C, internal and external communication.
Life @ Deezer in Berlin:
- Start-up environment and philosophy.
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation.
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties.
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks.
- Lunch vouchers.
- An ‘at home’ vibe.
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.