We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you :
The role of the Social Media Manager will be to significantly grow and engage online communities to promote Deezer brand, product benefits and content (music, podcasts, audiobooks and more). This role defines the editorial strategy and implements campaigns and activations that support it.
What you will do:
Social Media Management, strategy and analytics:
- Define and manage Deezer’s social media strategy for Brazil according to the objectives and KPIs set in line with the Global social media and content strategy
- Maintain calendar for multiple social media accounts and stay abreast with social media trends.
- Manage organic and paid campaigns and create reports that inform further strategy in growing reach and engagement.
- Create and produce high quality, unique and outstanding content: follow-up of interviews, editorial management and validation of content in relation to editorial and production.
- Extend Deezer’s marketing communication (acquisition marketing, brand, product, editorial and PR) to social channels.
- Share best practice across the region with locally based team members and act as the knowledge hub for relevant approaches across Brazil.
Community & Influencer management:
- Community management: strengthen the loyalty of our communities, reinforce Deezer’s brand and what it stands for, answer user questions and work closely with Customer Support teams to increase customer satisfaction.
- Acquisition of new influencer relationships as well as extending existing relationships with the goal to grow awareness and to increase organic uptake, especially for Deezer Family plan.
- Set up influencer campaigns to promote content, features and offers including project management, briefing and quality-check of blog articles and posts.
- Make sure that all communication is in line with the brand's tone of voice.Qualifications
What we are looking for:
- Relevant education in either marketing communications, or media, or information and communication technologies.
- 2+ years of experience in social media and community management (agency background is a plus).
- Hands-on knowledge of relevant social media tools and communication techniques.
- Excellent planning and project management skills.
- Confidence in working in multinational cross-country teams and presenting.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and team spirit.
- Can-do attitude, proactive approach and drive for excellence.
- Ideal candidate has to be Brazilian native and fluent in English.
- Strong verbal and copywriting skills (Brazilian, English) and an eye for visual aesthetics.
- Strong affinity to music, pop-culture and technology.
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.