We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you:
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to accompany two of our Chiefs on their daily work by providing support in various areas.
You will be part of a very multicultural company, with lots of nationalities represented both in Paris and globally, so speaking English is mandatory!
What you will do:
- Day-to-day calendar management: organize internal & external meetings across different timezones,
- Organize frequent travel & taxis,
- Manage & submit expenses,
- Participate in internal meetings, distribute agenda, prepare & distribute minutes,
- Manage corporate let (letting contract, cleaning contract & staff, budget & bookings calendar),
- Organize & supervise internships,
- Project management: all logistics for off-sites, industry & internal events,
- Liaise with Office Management for the organization of Quarterly Product & Tech Team Events,
- Assist teams with group travel bookings for major industry events,
- Collaborate with global EA/ Office managers for internal meetings, events and global off-sites.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of EA experience, preferably within an international company,
- Mastery of Google Calendar, Slides, Documents, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word & PPT, Slack, Cisco, Egencia,
- An autonomous self-starter, team player with a sense of humour & great communication skills,
- Great scheduling, reporting, travel logistics and time management skills,
- Patience, adaptability and willingness to work within a fast-changing environment,
- Proficiency in English is essential, French will be highly appreciated.
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> English and French language courses
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer