We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
As part of our Payment Team, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strategic relationships with key card issuers and acquirers at a global level, promoting Deezer.
If you are seeking an opportunity that will allow you to significantly impact our core KPIs and own the growth of this strategic area of our business, you’re in the right place.
What you will do:
- Build and own commercial and operational relationships with new and existing card issuers, acquirers and payment partners
- Drive payment acceptance in all our key markets (Europe, LATAM, MENA,...) to drive new subscriptions
- Cultivate positive and trusted relationships with our partners in order to maximise potential, uncover new opportunities and secure long term relationships
- Analyse existing partnerships and make recommendations for ways to improve acceptance rate and unlock additional value for both Deezer and the partner
- Explore new ways to continuously improve payment solutions
- Ensure that all commitments and terms negotiated in the contract are delivered - whether on Deezer or on partner side
- Monitor projects and partnerships, track performance and progress and report on them
- Analyse projects and partnerships performance, identify key success factors and share learnings & knowledge
- Work closely with a number of teams, including Engineering, Product and Finance to provide the best payment solutions to our customers
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of work experience in Strategic Partner Management/Business Development in or related Banking, FinTech and Payment services
- Proven track record in negotiating and handling payment partnerships with card issuers
- Excellent understanding of Banking, FinTech and Payment Services ecosystem
- Proven strategic and operational capabilities
- Strong business acumen with solid analytical capabilities, excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Rigorous and well-organized with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines
- Very comfortable in a technical environment
- Negotiation, influencing & communication abilities to influence outcomes externally and internally, even without formal authority
- Experience working internationally and across cultures
- Degree in Business, or other relevant degree
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal & written. Spanish or any other languages are a plus
Life @ Deezer HQ
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties
- Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
- English and French language courses
- Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer