We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
We are looking for a rigorous and analytical mind to join our Customer Success team and more precisely the Payment team who tackles every payment issue we have in the world!
On the menu?
- The payment pages where the customers can use their favorite payment methods (on all environments: web/webmobile/android/iOS/...).
- A catalog of more than 35 000 offers.
- 180+ countries
- 44 currencies
- 15 payment partners
- The payment transactions for several millions of customers.
- The fraud detection system.
- 85% of back, 5% of front, 10% of meetings and agile rituals
What you will do:
- Manage the payment engineers and architect
- Ensure design and architecture reviews are made
- Ensure that the stack Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all
- Define development best practices and ensure their application
- Ensure deliverability
- Have a vision for the stack
- Interact with non-tech teams : marketing, financial etc...
What we are looking for:
- You think that homemade platforms are a good opportunity to learn fast and improve things.
- You understand that sometimes you can build a strong code architecture but some other times you must privilege some business opportunities and release shameful code.
- You are open-minded, you love to give your opinion and to listen to the ideas of your colleagues.
- You want to share things with your colleagues and to participate in the team's life with your good mood.
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> English and French language courses
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer