We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you:
The Partnerships Team mission is to implement the Deezer ecosystem on every possible device. Deezer has signed major deals with partners and carriers all over the world (mobile operators, audio/video manufacturers...), and we help our partners to integrate our SDKs, develop all the necessary features and tools in order to make discover and enjoy our service to new users every day. To be in our iOS team means you’ll work on subjects like Apple Watch, CarPlay, Siri, Chromecast ...
If this sounds fun to you, come and join our Partnerships Team to take part in this great adventure, where everything you do makes Deezer even more accessible.
What you will do:
- Build new features with our partners such as Google, Orange, Vodafone, Bose, Waze... Here are some examples of achievements : https://www.deezer.com/devices/tv,
- Improve our APIs and SDKs to power the user experience with our partners,
- Write and maintain code of high quality, testable and tested, participate to code reviews,
- Collaborate closely with the iOS Engineering team and help to improve the production process with innovative solutions and tools,
- Interact closely with the Product Owners and the design/UX team to understand the product requirements and business needs,
- Be able to share your knowledge with your teammates and to adapt to every kind of projects,
- Interact with the QA team to help ensure a smooth review and testing flow for the team,
- Organize your work within agile & scrum methodologies.
To be successful in this mission, you will need the following:
- 2+ years of iOS development experience
- Strong engineering skills (code versioning, tests, code reviews)
- Proven experience in building and maintaining iOS applications in production
- Knowledge of Objective-C and Swift is required
- Team-player, problem-solver, rigorous and enthusiastic
- Proficient, autonomous and rigorous
- Good knowledge of testing solutions for iOS (Unit Tests, Instrumentation, Automated tests)
Life @ Deezer HQ:
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space.
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily.
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties.
- Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes.
- English and French language courses.
- Hackathons & meetups.
We are an equal opportunity employer.