We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
Our Partner Solution team, part of the Partnerships Team, is focused on supporting the business stakeholders and the partners (potential and existing) to bring partnerships to life and make them a success.
We are looking for a Web Engineer who will be able to:
- think out of the box to find creative solutions
- be solution & business driven,
- provide a technical support to his team composed of solution managers, technical account managers, other developers but great partners too like Google, Amazon, Bose, Orange...
- develop new solutions and tools to smooth, streamline, and ease the future integrations with the partners
Some examples of what you'll do:
- develop specific tools that will help to integrate the partners. Could be back-offices, tools used by the technical account managers for the investigation, build simple proof of concept...
- support our technical account managers in the resolution of the issues our partners could have,
- document everything you build,
- discuss with great partners about technical solutions,
- discuss with your teammates in order to help them to create great features
- set monitoring & alerts related to our tools,
- collaborate with other teams within Deezer to ease the creation and integration of new solutions
Who you are:
- a problem solver. A real one.
- a "get things done" mindset,
- able to understand complex architecture, simplify it, and explain it to any kind of audience,
- able to communicate successfully, in technical terms or not, with a lot of different people, including: developers, product managers, designers, customer support agents...
- believe in our chords: Just Hack it! / We are P.O.P / Believe in Better / One for All
Life @ Deezer HQ:
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space.
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily.
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties.
- Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes.
- English and French language courses.
- Hackathons & meetups.
We are an equal opportunity employer.