Paris, Île-de-France, FranceIntern
We are P.O.P.
Deezer is a global music streaming service with over 53 millions of tracks and a leading presence in over 180 countries, with 14 million monthly active users.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We are P.O.P.: Passionate + Optimistic + Proud. Nothing can stop us.
How about you?
We are looking for a super motivated intern to join our sponsorship department who is responsible for developing branded content programs tailored to clients’ marketing objectives.
The team deals with media agencies but also directly with advertisers.
Your role will be to assist the team in developing and presenting creative content solutions. You will work with internal teams and external media agencies to help manage execution of these programs.
What you will do:
What we are looking for:
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ, with lunch-time yoga, pilates and thai boxing classes