Graphic Design Intern m/f/d
Graphic Design Intern m/f/d Intern Paris, IDF, France
WE ARE THE HOME OF MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed on #Euronext, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
Our international and passionate teams are spreading the love for music, working to make Deezer the most personal and innovative music streaming service.
We believe music is about diversity & inclusion, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? Listen: **Join Us**
As a designer for Deezer based at our headquarters in Paris, your goal is to design artwork for playlist and podcast covers. By embracing user insights, strategic thinking, and beautiful design paired with provocative execution, your goal is to create unique experiences that will define the future of Deezer’s content.
The role is a 6 month full-time internship.
What you will do:
- Work alongside the 2 designers within the Deezer Global Content team and be part of the Global Product Design team.
- Collaborate with a wide array of stakeholders to develop engaging content identities, in line with our product design.
- Produce creative assets using your ability in the areas of narrative, conceptual (crafting stories and building brands) and graphic design (typography and layout across all media, including digital and print).
- Work together with editors and content teams to bring their vision to life.
- At the core, you’re a storyteller with a special talent for designing compelling visuals, iconography, typography, photography,
What we are looking for:
- Experience as a graphic designer in a design agency or in-house team is preferable
- You’re a passionate graphic designer with a strong eye for great design and an understanding of the brand. Experience in music cover design is a plus.
- Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms.
- Expert at Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Sketch and other design tools.
- Ability to execute against several work-streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, iconic experiences.
- Knowledge of design and technology trends and how to apply these to Deezer projects.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like meal vouchers and transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports travelling and culture …
- Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!