Paris, Île-de-France, FranceFull-time
One for all.
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries, Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
One for All, and all for one! We stick together and trust each other.
The Partners Integration Team mission is to implement the Deezer ecosystem on every possible device. Deezer has signed major deals with partners and carriers all over the world (mobile operators, audio/video manufacturers...), and we help our partners to integrate our SDKs, develop all the necessary features and tools in order to make discover and enjoy our service to new users every day.
If this sounds fun to you, come and join our Partners Integration Team to take part in this great adventure, where everything you do makes Deezer even more accessible.
What you will do:
To be successful in this mission, you will need the following:
Life @ Deezer
Depending on the country you’ll be working in, you will find several of the following perks:
- Start-up philosophy.
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation.
- Opportunities to share your love for music (in-house bands, gigs, piano, guitars…).
- Hackathons & meetups.
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties.
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks.
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags and table football.
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces.
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes.
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.