We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
As part of Deezer growth on a global scale, our Performance Marketing department is looking to take our Search Engine Advertising (SEA) to the next level. To do so, we are looking for a Head of SEA.
As Head of SEA, you will be in charge of SEA investments on a global scale (including Adwords, Bing, Apple Search Ads, and all types of Google ads), define and implement Deezer SEA strategy on web and app, relying on a team of 3 experts that you will have at heart to up-skill and grow.
What you will do:
- Define and deliver a winning SEA strategy, driving qualitative new paying users for Deezer, using all SEA channels (Adwords, Apple Search Ads, Bing and more) and Google ads (inc. Youtube and UAC), on web and app environments, with a constant search for improving Return on Investment.
- Work hand in hand with the brand marketing team to build and grow our paid presence on Youtube, aimed at reaching brand awareness and brand preference objectives for a specific target audience
- Ensure the SEA team gains agility to grasp growth opportunities. This includes focus on : testing process & pacing, creative assets quality & renewal pacing, user journeys optimizations, reliable tracking & data, etc…
- Build strong relationships with other internal teams, in a collaborative state of mind : organic acquisition (SEO, ASO), performance analytics, brand marketing, creative studio & copy, data, product & tech, content, finance, legal…
- Insource media buy on SEA, currently operated externally through our digital media agency. This will imply recruiting additional headcounts and building a training plan for the team, in order to ensure a smooth transition from external to internal media buying.
- Gather and share regular best practices internally to grow an acquisition state of mind, that would be data-driven and documented
- Team management and ongoing training of 3+ SEA managers with different levels of seniority, making sure each of them grow into their roles and in expertise in their field
- As the most senior member of the paid acquisition team, play a mentoring role towards the other channel leads of the team (social ads, display & affiliates), on top of a right hand to the Director Performance Marketing in the definition of the overall paid acquisition strategy and a go-to person in the team for transversal projects (launch of new offers, new markets, new business opportunities)
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and develop new initiativesDevelop and foster exceptional relationships with partners across the entertainment + media industry and relevant endemic industries, including, but not limited to, Google, Bing and Apple