We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
We are currently looking for a Senior Legal & Business Affairs Manager to join our Legal Team!
The team is responsible for providing legal support, advice and risk assessment to all teams. This comprises drafting and negotiation of all contracts relating to Deezer's commercial activities throughout the world and the support and follow-up of pre-litigation and litigation cases in that respect.
What you will do:
- Drafting and negotiating distribution, partnerships, acquisition of rights agreements both for Deezer's B2C and B2B activities
- Negotiating and drafting all contracts related to original content production (with authors, artists, contractors etc.)
- Securing compliance of the business with intellectual property, competition, privacy and consumer protection regulations
- Providing legal advice and risk assessment to other teams
What we are looking for:
- You have a Master’s Degree in IP/IT
- 7+ years experience in IP/IT similar position, whether in a law firm or in-house
- Strong understanding of tech, web and mobile environment
- Previous experience in content production contracts
- Strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Driven and self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- You are highly skilled in negotiation
- Ability to manage a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in English and French, ability to interact with third parties and cross-functional teams internally
Life @ Deezer :
- Flex remote policy with up to 10 days a week work from home
- Great HQ located in the heart of Paris with cozy atmosphere, gym, stocked kitchen with drinks and fruits and an amazing 360 view rooftop
- Regular informal get together weekly drinks, legendary deezer quarterly parties
- Gig tickets
- Gymlib partneship
- English and French Training
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.