WE ARE THE HOME OF MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed at the #Euronext #TechLeaders segment, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
Our international and passionate teams are spreading the love for music, working to make Deezer the most personal and innovative music streaming service.
We believe music is about diversity & inclusion, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? Listen: **Join Us**
How often do you have the chance to impact a product that you use every day?
At Deezer, it will be your day to day job.
- Just Hack it! | We dare to challenge the status quo and believe innovation is part of our DNA.
- We are P.O.P. | We are Passionate + Optimistic + Proud. Nothing can stop us.Believe in Better | We believe in better product, better speed and better people.
- One for All | And all for one! We stick together and trust each other.
Deezer at a glance
- 16M active users
- 180+ countries
- 90M tracks
- 100M+ playlists
- 50+ Deezer Editors
How about you?
We are looking for a Kotlin Multi platform (KMP) Engineer curious about Web, Android and iOS technologies. If you ever wanted to be a pioneer and dig into new cross-platform technologies, work with teams from different stacks, love challenges and are passionate, then we want to hear from you!
What you will do:
By joining the Listeners Cross-platform Team at Deezer, you will:
- Design and build new features at scale, by collaborating with your teammates and others stacks team members
- Add, improve and maintain KMP libs (player, logs, etc.) shared across all Deezer SDK
- Ensure that all written code and architecture is high quality, scalable, and performant
- Become part of a cross-functional team of engineers (Web, iOS, Android and QA), designers and product managers
- Contribute to the Kotlin Multi Platform community to help give feedbacks and visibility, and get updated of new interesting features
- Participate with the team to the day-to-day run, including bug fixes
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience in building Kotlin applications or libraries
- Experience in understanding, building, and maintaining large and complex code bases in production
- Strong expertise in code architecture and SOLID principles
- A mindset focused on code performance & quality
- Confidence with unit and functional testing with JVM specific framework
- Experience with iOS and/or Web development are a plus.
- Good communication skills and the capacity to adapt
- At ease in teamwork and sharing of work
- Autonomous, curious and rigorous behaviour
- Ability to learn, to be creative and innovative
- Fluent in writing well-documented procedures in english
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
LIFE AT DEEZER
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like health insurance, meal vouchers, transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports travelling and culture …
- Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here!