Media & Acquisition Intern m/f/d
Media & Acquisition Intern m/f/d Intern Paris, IDF, France
WE ARE THE HOME OF MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed on #Euronext, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
Our international and passionate teams are spreading the love for music, working to make Deezer the most personal and innovative music streaming service.
We believe music is about diversity & inclusion, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? Listen: **Join Us**
We are looking for a super-motivated - M1 or M2 level - intern to join our Paid Acquisition team and help us develop & optimise our digital media strategy.
You will be part of the Performance Marketing division, directly attached to Display & Affiliates Manager, and will work with many internal & external teams (such as global media, data, brand & studio teams, as well as external advertisers, medias and tech solutions) on defining, executing, monitoring and reporting Media & Acquisition operations.
What you will do:
Participate in delivering business:
- Take part in developing and executing our affiliation program for FR and DE markets, to gain new engaged paid users
- Guarantee operational affiliation program maintenance (ad networks validation and opportunity research, publishers communication, traffic quality and fraud monitoring, respect of our offers, tracking and creatives…)
- Create, manage & optimise online acquisition campaigns on top direct publishers and ad networks
Participate in analyzing & reporting through data:
- Monitor metrics, provide reporting to management as well as deep-dive analysis to uncover insights and action plan
- Monitor leads quality from affiliation program, identify publishers opportunities to drive profitable growth and challenge poor quality sources
Participate in brand notoriety and global Deezer influence
- Take part setting and monitoring our punctual online branding campaigns
Guarantee marketing trends benchmarking
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and develop new initiatives
- Maintain a constant benchmarking on affiliation landscape, but also offer competition, partnership and global ad network environment
- Attend affiliation industry events to help identifying new opportunities
This is a 6 months internship starting from January 2024
This role is excellent for a person with:
- A first experience in online marketing, online advertising, traffic acquisition, and marketing analytics
- Analytical with knowledge of Excel (Looker Studio is a +) and in any reports / data visualisation tools & affinity for data report analysis, case studies…
- Should be self-motivated and able to work effectively in an autonomous environment, proactive and persistent
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a very fast-paced work environment
- Comfortable in English
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports, travelling and culture
- Meal vouchers
- Great offices are always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!