VP Financial Communications and Investor Relations m/f/d
VP Financial Communications and Investor Relations m/f/d Full-time Paris, IDF, France
LIVE THE MUSIC WITH US
From a pioneer tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
At sixteen years old, we’re only just coming of age. Now listed on #EuroNext, Deezer is a rapidly-growing, cutting-edge player in the music streaming market. If you want an environment where you can make your voice heard and be at the forefront of music and tech, look no further!
We believe music is all about embracing the things that make us different.
Deezer is a vibrant community that celebrates uniqueness, diversity and individuality, and thrives on collaboration.
Our international and passionate teams pride themselves on being at the forefront of the music experience, going beyond streaming and helping the world to Live the Music. We’re constantly evolving alongside our customers, partners, artists and employees — striving to make Deezer the most personal and innovative streaming service in the world.
Ready for an electrifying journey? Apply now and do your part in bringing extraordinary music experiences to people’s lives!
Key issues for the IR function at Deezer :
- Deezer has been listed on Euronext Paris since July 2022.
- The company has put in place the foundations required for listing: coverage by 4 analysts, publication of results (in particular the 2022 annual results), establishment of a mid-term guidance, roadshows and participation in investor conferences, publication of the first URD annual report (AMF visa) and holding of the first AGM in May 2023.
- The stock is affected by very low liquidity and needs to be the focus of active, targeted marketing, based on an equity story that needs to be better communicated and understood.
- Deezer is looking for a VP IR/Financial Communications to support management and the Board in its main challenges as a listed company: relevance and understanding of the equity story, development of the share's liquidity, targeting and marketing to investors.
The key challenges facing the IR function at Deezer:
- Ensuring the relevance, understanding and credibility of Deezer's equity story
- Implementing effective, targeted financial communications, developing the share's liquidity and preparing for changes in the shareholder structure
- Advise internal contributors (CEO, CFO, Legal Department, HR Department, Communications Department, etc.) on communications approaches and messages for investors. Train the company, and in particular the Finance function, in the challenges facing a listed company.
- Maintain the tools and processes required for financial communication in line with market standards.
- 10+ years' experience in the role, with a thorough understanding of financial markets and investor expectations
- Strong message development and oral and written communication skills (French and English), particularly with external audiences
- Collaborative, able to engage with C-Level / Board and operational teams
- Good balance between strategic mind and operational doer
- Anticipation, pro-activity, rigour, speed
LIFE AT DEEZER
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like health insurance, meal vouchers, transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports, travelling and culture …
- Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here!